Dark Mode Light Mode

Iran Security Council Calls Strikes on US Air Base in Qatar Successful [Video]

The aftermath of U.S. bombing on three empty Iranian bunkers. Iran’s strikes on the US Al Udeid air base in Qatar were successful, Iran’s Supreme National Security Council said. “The number of missiles used in this successful operation was the same as the number of bombs used by the United States in the attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities ,” the statement said. After the attack President Trump revealed in his social network Truth is time for peace withdrawing 100% from the conflict.
blank blank
Neubauer Artists LLC
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

They added that Tehran’s strikes on the American base do not pose a threat to the emirate, and Iran hopes to maintain warm relations with Doha. According to Iran’s state broadcaster, the Voice of the Islamic Republic of Iran, at least six Iranian missiles hit the US base in Qatar.

On the evening of June 23, Iranian military forces launched an operation against the American Al Udeid airbase in Qatar.

US attack on Iranian nuclear facilities

On the night of June 22, US President Donald Trump announced an attack by the US Air Force on three nuclear facilities in Isfahan, Natanz and Fordow.

Iran’s Atomic Energy Authority said no radioactive leak had been detected . The IAEA also confirmed that no increase in radiation levels had been detected outside Iran’s nuclear facilities. Tehran said it had prepared for such an attack and had evacuated equipment and stockpiles of enriched uranium.

blank
GEORGE V MAGAZINE

Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said the US had betrayed diplomacy with its actions towards Iran. He noted that under the UN Charter, Iran has the right to defend its security “as long as it deems necessary.” The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, in turn, promised that D.C. would regret its actions.

About The Author

Previous Post
blank

Neubauer Neomax Studios Drops "Alone Africa" 12 Contestants In A Dangerous Location

Next Post
blank

UAE, Bahrain Closed Airspace Over Iran Operation As U.S. Withdraws From Conflict